Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 24, 2009

    A stroll around hometown area would be good as a form of workout. 
    But every week of it would make our legs break. 
    Especially when we made it carry ourself to whole of that the neighbourhood. 
    Felt pretty enervated by this week's events. 
    Missed Fri's get-together because we were so lazy to get ourselves back to Jurong area again. 
    Sorry guys, assurance of no bombing the next time. 
    Soften convex mirror under bridges are indeed scaring me off. 
    Actually done with the post last night but realised that the photos are in the wrong sequence.
    Thought of getting everything re-done right right at the moment. 
    But meanwhile a strong surge of lethargy overwhelmed me. 
    The first inference would be I gave up whatever I was doing at that time and I went straight to bed. 
    Though I was really hungry at that point of time. 
    Because a burger and some peach sorbet sustained me for the whole day. 
    The thing was that I was also really lazy to get myself to the kitchenette for even some self-made cup noodles. 
    Just plunge myself into bed and before I knew it, I was awaken by the soft buzz of my phone. 
    Now I'm a lil annoyed by that fact that Daddy refused to get the basic plus channels for The style network, fashion tv and etc for me from starhub cable vision. 
    He rather suscribed Cnn news and Bloomberg which I doubt he would ever get to that channel. 
    He's just stucked with his soccer every night. 
    Let me ponder over what shall I do before getting out for dinner.
    Thank god the biodata for our new domestic worker is here. 
    Certainly hope this one would be of satisfactory standard. 
    Living without one at home is hell, I swear, it's hell. 
    S factor later@10pm. 

    Now I know everyone in Rome hails the pope
    Bye 

    11th Apr

    Sakura with momsie & co.
    Town yet again in the night with those guys. 
    Haji then off to town to meet those guys. 
    We couldn't really decide what to do. 
    But well, had to satiate ourselves with some food for the night@Breeks Cafe. 
    It all results to a cup of blended mocha and some light snacks. 
    So that's what we call dinner. 





    I still think cam's flash made our face look like we've extra facial oil on it 































    This is about the end for it. 
    Would this be good?

    When people run in circles 
    It's a very very mad world, mad world~

    No comments: