Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 17, 2009

    Another mundane and worthwhile week had pass. 
    How ironic could it get. 
    The six of them came over in the night for mahjong. 
    12 hours of it all the way till today's morning. 
    Left all of us feeling drained, really worn out thoroughly. 
    I'm physically awake but my mind is already slipping into an unconsious mode. 
    Soon, probably after this, I would announce that it's bed time. 
    What made it worst was to be on foot in the wee hours and the same procedure the next day again just to satisfy the growling tummies of those hungry gamblers. 
    Four hours of sleep is enough for the night. 
    Soon again. 
    I thought of my life as a rather paradoxical one at times. 
    Maybe we all ought to get a deeper insight on everything. What we see might not be what we get. 
    While the truth still permits us, why not enjoy life to the fullest?

    9th Fri

    It's Easter and to City Harvest it was for the day. 
    Experienced a different Easter this year for the first time. Had never ever been to the church before. So yeah 
    Everything went pretty fine because the people there really take initiative in interacting with us. It's okay for a trip like once in while I guess. 


    Starbucks with the whole lot
    Hi, Siewhoon, Triffany.
    Mahjong players
    Back to square one. 
     
    I don't know what addictive hold~

    No comments: