Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 03, 2009

    Managed to squeeze the whole lot of stuffs that we felt like doing into a single day.
    Cast down today, no idea why. Must be one of those sporadic days. But oh well, I'll just sleep it away. 
    Prelims on Tues but I'm not tensed by the fact that prelims is only two days away. Probably because it's only a mother tongue paper. To me either I do it or I screwed it. Not a wee bit interested in that subject. 
    Shopping with a sulking dad isn't of any good. 
    Scooped some M.a.c stuffs home, should have bagged that pair of Gap sandals. But that would mean a longer waiting time for the already grouchy daddy, so gave up that idea. Made me feel down too. Because I didn't get to shop.  
    Momsie promised to get me my wallet asap and we would go shopping. Thinking back, it's been really long since I really did shopping with her and Aunty. 
    Chalet falls on structure remedial week, I can't afford to skip those remedials. Oh dear, shall decide later on.
    Oh yeah, I thought 17 again was a rather good one. An add on to the already climax of the show, Zac Efron.
    As you can see, it's a downcast day for me. I shall bid goodbye for the day. 

    28th Mar

    A day out for the two of us. Yes I know, like town again. Actually if we manage to get there a lil earlier. We could have done some shopping and we never get sick of doing that. Girls out there, tell me which of you dislike it? Kind of got a lil carried away, alright back here. Cine for Confessions of a Shopaholic, this time it was for sure that the movie was already on screen. 
    We had been harping on it for a few days and once the weekend hit us, we didn't take the chance to miss it. By the time we reached town, the midnight slots were the only one left. Just loves taking out own sweet time. 

    Dined at this Jap place, Shokudo or something. Can't really recall. 
    I swear the meatballs in her meal was like, just them only could fill us up. 
    So you can picture Siewhoon saying have one of them, I can't finish it. 
    The food was alright. 
    Somehow I really like sitting at locations like that because just a peer over the railings and you could see the crowd below. 
    I think I've said before that I like sitting somewhere observing the people going by at times right?
    So it was snapping time, gossiping time, recalling past times. 
    Imagining times, yeah but small talks like that really prolong the memories and it prolonged the time too. 
    We sat there for like hours before we realised that we were gonna be late for the show. 
    Foot the bill and head off. 


    Yeah the movie was really a good one. 
    Another gourmet roundings right after the movie. 

    See how we turned the hungry or rather greedy girls who were having a craving for sweet stuffs. 
    Because it was dessert time.
    The amusing fact is that we returned to the same place for it. 

    Finally the freshening up time before heading home. 



    Last snap before my cam died on me. 
    It's really annoying at times when you're all ready for picture time and your cam just dies off. 
    See how the cam and phone pictures differ. 
    Phone's flash blinded my eyes and I really don't like it. 
    But desperate times calls for desperate measures. 


    There's still an assignment for me to complete and it sucks to burn midnight oil just to complete it. But maybe I shall just leave it till the next day. 

    All I can say is beware because you might never know. 
    I'm content as for now. 

    And now you're hoping that someone will let you in. 

    No comments: