Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 10, 2009

    Laptop's been malfunctioning recently. 
    Seems like it's time for a repair, which I really dislike. 
    So I shall pray hard that the problem lies with the battery. 
    The weather these days were bad. Pouring every night. 
    I love rainy days when I'm snuggling on my favourite couch or nicely slipped into bed. 
    It's not nice when you're just about to head home and the look of the sky tells you that it doesn't bodes well. Within minutes, all of us were running all the way back to the original location. 
    Weekend had been a great one but still worn out. Because of the only when sun-rised bed time. But nevertheless it was still a good one. When would be the next Mahjong session.
    Maid is sent home and life at home without one is unpleasant. 
    Just hope that the next one would arrive asap because the whole house go haywire. 
    Just too accustomed to having one around. Yeah having one doesn't help a wee bit in making you independent but still it's a big no dismissing them for life. 
    Mother's day, but it doesn't seem any different from normal family days. 
    Because it's still a dinner out with family. 
    Bonding and catching up times for the whole week.
    No idea why everytime I'm all ready for blogging. Every nitty stuffs or whatever that I've been planning to blog over the past few days just don't seem to come back to me. 
    Popping dozens of chocolates into my mouth everyday is not something good. Because it has been causing a minor break out
    That's really annoying. Memory boosters in need 
    This is it for the time. I'll head off for a shower. 
    Bye  

    4th Apr

    Met up with Selina and the guys. 
    As usual, we dilly dally at home and met up in the night. 
    If those continues, how are we gonna do shopping?

    Grabbed a bite, Hk cafe@Cine
    All time favourite. 
    Frankly, no more of this every week. 
    We ought to look for new stuffs, like now I'm craving for pastries. 
    Ben

    Tables like these will give slipshod snapshots. 

    Why that sinister look? Recalled that my fingers startled him. 

    Such a vulgar girl right infront of me 
    We ate till we felt like puking till to the large servings.









    Dan's hat made all of us stare at him when he met up with us. 
    None of us could recognised him till we gave him a second look after he walked right pass us.
    Over to Cityhall. 
    Sat by the river and got chased off the stage even before we get out foot on it. 


    Not gonna escape under my cam's clutches
    Top, top, top





    Hat's fetish

    Thus we spent quite a bit of time there


    Ignored us for the whole time there for his phone





    Till someone complains that he is really hungry and we had to look for eateries or whatever to grab a bite. 




    Juices to fill us in the end.
    Selina's crib in the end. 
    So how was dancing in the cab?
    First was singing, then dancing. What would be next?

    See you again, my friends. 

    Did I disappoint you or let you down~

    You condemn others to make youself feel better.

    No comments: