Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 22, 2007

    Went to amk hub with shanice yesterday and we caught gameplan, the show was nice, rate it 4.5/5. It is a must-watch show, i'm serious. We took two or three pathetic photos, i will try to upload it tmr, i said i will try hahaha! Okay basically nothing much there.

    Okay so today went imm with my mother, sister, auntie and so on. Went to cafe cartel to have our lunch then walk around. I realise rashes are starting to form on my face! Argh, rashes please go away, i'm like so random! I need money please, i just wants to go shopping and get all the things that i want please ]: pity me people. Maybe photos tmr?

    Anyway selina life is great, it is alright, time will heal everything. Let nature take its course. Cheer up alright?

    No comments: