Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 19, 2007

    i'm just so lazy to update daily, but i shall try. yesterday slept around 5am, then woke up at 2pm+ today. I hate getting rush when i'm preparing to go out. My parents are like we are waiting for you! Went to ikea with them, then off for dinner and i'm home.

    Actually planned to go out with shanice tmr, but because my cash is running low, so i think i shall postpone it. So sorry, shanice, maybe next week? Because, i don't think you will have time for the rest of the weeks alr right? I can't make it on tues too.

    Guessed i will have nothing to do tmr? Okay i seriously need to get some new clothes alright? Everytime i open my closet and i will be greeted by the same clothes, it kinda make me feel sian to go out. So once i get my money, i shall go out!

    Yes! Jaslyn, i want to see your alienic hair! Is there even such a word? "alienic" anyway who cares? Hahaha! Okay i want to get a camera so badly, 1gb on my phone is definitely not enough for my songs and pictures! So i think, i seriously should get a mp3 and a camera

    No comments: