Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 05, 2007

    Im gonna brush up on my english. My english is like so pathetic, oh help!

    Okay i have realised that i have been so money-minded for the past few months, or prehaps even years. I have wasted my time lamenting over the fact tht i have money constraint, i think i should stop lamenting over that issue. Danial you may scream at me if i do so again. Because money is not gonna come flying just because i called for it.For now i will only try to get the things that i want.

    Siewhoon lets enrol with huiwen. Faster alright? Because i'm simply rotting at home everyday. I don't wanna waste my holidays! hahaha

    Okay tmr meeting classmates and cliques to collect our booklist and to check the classes that we will be in. After that most probably going to town. Hahaha

    Anyway classmates, i want a chalet! When are all of you available?

    No comments: