Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 04, 2007

    Oh im back ! went out early in the morning for some stuff . Yeah think i shall not elaborate on it , i find no point in blogging about it . went home after that . Simply another rot at home day , due to shermaine's money constraint . Oh gosh im like so random , forget it . Cos that is me .

    Im aiming for that camera ! Anyway my hair is growing so slowly , when will it grow to my desired length ? Money make the world goes round , with money i can do many things . That is so perfectly true .

    Hahaha ! Yeah im interested in learning some new things . Guess that is me ? Always changing my aim , but i shall stick to one thing from now on . Yes and im anxious to know which class i will be stream into . For no reasons , i suddenly feel so excited about knowing the classes i will be in . Im such a wierdo !

    No comments: