Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 16, 2007

    yesterday auditioned with jaslyn and timothy in the afternoon .
    jaslyn reminded me of the notes and the coming EOY ):
    so i suddenly remembered that my foolscap supplies are running low , so i went to get them .

    yes i must comment on the bus driver !
    i pressed the bell to stop the bus like quite far away from the bus stop ,
    the bell was god damn , and the bus driver didn't stop ! laughmyassoff .
    i was like so humiliated can ?

    met siewhoon and got all our things ,
    went to mac , den home .

    watched high school muscial 2 ,
    cos i missed the previous one .
    did my reviews at the same time (:

    after that maple-ed with jaslyn , timothy and melissa .
    i was flooded , melissa told me to get used to it lol !
    like finally i leveled . and timothy , im not going to let you catch up okay ! hahah

    went to sleep at around 3 , cos i have tuition today .
    so woke up at 10 plus to have my tuition ,
    and now im free (:

    No comments: