Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 10, 2007

    yes finally gave my report book to my mother .
    asked her to sign it .
    i knew something like that was going to happen , but what to do ):

    im also dissapointed with my results , i was preparing to study like anything for end of year !
    when other people get low marks , they will encourage them .
    nvrmind there is still another chance .
    but when it is mine turn , why ain't i given't those treatment ?

    forget it , it was the truth that i didn't had enough time for maths .
    and for mother tongue , i admit that i didn't study alright ,
    but for science , i seriously didn't know why ):
    nvrmind , fine everything is my fault !
    at least i knew i tried . to me there is still another chance . a chance to prove to them
    i still showed them my report book , if i just want to let my results continue this way ,
    i would simply leave my report book aside ! why would i show it to them and explain .

    alright there is nothing more left for me to say .
    that is why i say life is so ungreat !

    No comments: