Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 09, 2007

    okay slept like only for one hour plus .
    as my father was tired , so he asked me to play for him cards with my relative for him .
    played till 8 in the morning ,
    and i realise i have tuition at 9.45
    oh wtf can ?
    i was like feeling so frustrated throughout the tuition session !
    i will protest having tuition during the nov/dec holidays .

    okay im not feeling tired now .
    nvrmind i will sleep in the night den , since school is reopening tmr ):
    sleep earlier , that is what other people always advice me .

    i want money ! money and more money .
    having limited supply of money is so damn pathetic can ?

    argh im counting down to the holidays right now : DDD
    okay once the end of year examinations are over , it is like school holidays (:

    No comments: