Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 11, 2007

    school was such a bore okay !
    luckily there weren't any maths lessons today .
    the relief teacher was so -.-
    we are bound to fail with him around ): omg i sound so bad ! lol !

    after school had design & tech make-up lesson ,
    was filing my mould for my boat .
    omg can , it just don't seem perfect at all ! there are flaws here and there ):
    i doubt i can complete my boat before the end of year exams !
    ohgod

    okay i seriously need to start studying now !
    but books just turn me off ):
    i just can't study at home !

    okay yes i will save save save , hopefully can buy the things that i want (:
    it is like so god damn expensive okay !

    im like so pathetic , took like a total of three photos only today ):
    and as usual they are so -.-
    nvrmind , photos will be posted up prehaps by tmr or thursday !

    No comments: