Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 28, 2012

    Updates

    As usual life has been pretty mundane. What makes it worst now is that it's the exam week. Business law paper down today, keeping my fingers cross hoping that I would manage to get a pass. Macro and Isb, time to conquer them after this. Other than studying, my life has just been about getting work done, hk dramas, partying, eating and shopping. Can't wait for all my packages to arrive. And I'm thinking of taking half a year off from school because I don't really think I can cope with the stress that my degree is gonna give me. Let's see, I've till 20th June to decide. Can't wait for this Sat which would mark the end of my exams, finally graduating from DMS, if I can pass every mod this semester. So much things to be done, I'm so excited to be over and done with everything. 


     My fave cuisine, sashimi at itacho. Can't wait to have it on Sat

    Currently my fav all day breakfast place. Or at least till I've tried wild honey 

    Fav sides at hatched

    Fav course at hatched. I love eggs and salmon. What could ever be the best combi?

    Random snapshots from the past couple of months or even weeks! Look at how much food I've had. Caught up with mich, hatched, ippudo, ikea, brunch with the mom and not to forget strictly pancakes! 

    I've already said that my life has been all about partying and food and I believe the pics are proof. Japanese food is definitely my fave cuisine. I can have them all day long. Loklok with the fam at JB. Home cooked food. How more adorable can those little schnas get? And home-cooked food again 

    Oovoo with the girls. More food and coffee talks at coffeebean. My love for caesar salad would never die out. Prive to chill, keppel bay for a birthday party which I got so intoxicated that I lose both my phone and wallet on the same night. But I'm heading to the station to collect my wallet back tomorrow. How lucky?
     Even thou my sis can get really annoying sometimes but she still entertains me at times. Thai food! Candlelights and music are a must for my bedtime 

    Top 1's dmhk at beauty world. Please go and try it if you haven't. Just had another round of them today


    No comments: