Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 16, 2012

    Awkward goodbye

    Nothing much has been happening in my life lately, it's all basically heli and mink on every party nights. I've quite a number of pictures so I'll just dump them here. Like nearly a month's worth of happenings. Ever since school started, I've been trying to cut down on the late nights and alcohol in hope of a better complexion and I really need to pass this semester, if not I'll feel damn lost and all. Well, speaking of which I've 3 assignments due in about 2 weeks and I do not even have a single word or whatsoever out. Sigh, I'm stucked on the IRAS's site but I haven't even read a single bit of it. Failed my BTT twice and I'm gonna attempt it soon again, really need to get my license soon so it's more convenient for me to go back to the office and go all about. It means I can drive out to party and give the excuse that I'm driving to avoid the alcohol, but then again, it won't be as fun without getting high with all my fav people. I know I'm rambling a lot now, I should get off, read up on what I need to know for my assignments and get started. I'm so hooked onto on call 36 or something like that, I really love tvb dramas, I would always try to get all the songs played in there. I especially love their background music, a little weird I know. Besides that I've a lot of heels/wedges/flats tabs on my google chrome now, really like the nude heels but given the sloppy me, it would turn grey on the first wear. Never mind I'm just gonna get it. 

    East coast prawn mee for brunch after a night at mbr. All of us were so overdressed, don't judge who would have known that we were all knock out there after partying. We were supposed to sober up. The stares we got at the prawn noodle stores....
    Home cooked food by the aunt. I really love lady fingers and eggplants, look at how much there are in the two dishes. I know some people hate it and my friends find me weird for liking them but it's really so good! 
    Strictly pancakes for lunch with S, I just had them yesterday. Food makes me happy. Tell me how my dieting always fail please. 
    See I told you I'm always at Heli nowadays. 
    Heli again on a different night. Miss you Fel, you've to come out soon 
    Why is this happening, heli again on yet another different night 
    Homemade laksa by another aunt. How blessed I am to have such great cooks as aunt right?
    Hungover supper with the girls. I love pasta and was misled that night that pasta is good for dieting. Quite airhead at that moment 
    Nana after heli or mink. God knows when was the last time I stepped into Nana. Oh wait and zouk, I miss them thou. 
    Yay my pretty babies 

    Hatched with Mich, Isaac and Ale. Had such a filling dinner, so nice. I love eggs, absolutely adore them. What's more this is a combi of my fav food, eggs, salmon, potatoes and tomatoes! I love tomatoes too, so good 
    Mich's dish 
    Since your school has started now, we can meet more often for lunch! Wedddd. I'm so happy that J cube has itacho. One of my fav jap restaurant, good yet affordable. 
    This is what I do in the office. 

    No comments: