Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 05, 2012

    Well, I don't even know where to begin from but I'm just browsing thru my pics folders/tagged pictures on facebook. Thus I decided to just load everything into this space so that when I look back in future, I can see how much I've changed, how much had happened. Which is something I really like to do. Just started a new book called the girl on the landing by the same author as the one who wrote salmon fishing in the yemen. I heard the movie was pretty good, so I hope this other book would be good too. Have decided to go back to reading, maybe a more slow-paced life. Not saying that I'm going to stop partying. Just counting the days as it pass, waiting for results to be released, to know whether I would have my well-deserved 6 months break. But meanwhile, I'm going to find something productive to do. Idling 6 months away doesn't seem that feasible. Shall know after my appointment tomorrow noon. 

    Some snapshots from weeks or even months ago 
    Butter Fact for Amanda's birthday. It was rare of us to not be at heli


    Adorable looking cupcakes

    Lightsticks frames x Heli 

    Heli x My fav girls 

    Neverland, how long has this been

    Some girls loving shot (Lu, Fel, Pauline, Jov, Amanda, Eileen)





    Catch up over dinner with the boys 



    I just don't feel intellectually challenged enough. It just doesn't feel like it 

    No comments: