Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 23, 2012

    Extraordinaryb

    So here I am at 445am in the morn having a face mask slapped onto my face because I can hear my face screaming for help. I'm also lying in bed watching big bang theory, been pretty caught up with that drama that I haven't left my comfort zone for an entire 4 days. Okay apart from work and a short dinner with Mich and Fel. I gave partying a miss on Wed which amazed quite a number of people, come on people, have more faith in me alright? I really don't know where to start my life from, like what I've been doing because basically I've a pretty bad memory that I constantly need reminders on what to do and stuffs. But well, I'll just go according to the pictures. Oh btw, I'm so cite for uni plans with the girls! How fun it is, staying together all the way in Melbourne, we even planned to have our own weekend maid, like we'll share a maid to do our laundry and clean the house. Gonna go enroll for my course maybe tomorrow or sometime next week. How fun? Alright, till then 

    Pangea with P, S and the rest. Love that place apart from some uncalled for people 
    Before heading Liat towers for coffee, books, dinner and then it was to Heli! 
    Oh how much we love Heli nowadays, it's like a wed, fri & sat thing. That every texts on such days were like so heli, mink then nana tonight? 
    It's Fri now, can't wait to catch some sleep, wake up and see what's for the day 
    Looking at these cupcakes here makes me crave really badly for them. Maybe I'll grab some later, but then again my caesar salad seem to be a much better choice 

    No comments: