Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 09, 2011

    Work

    This is me 1120am at work, so much installments to be keyed in and the blocks payment. I took one day at home, woke up at 3am with friends and my fam thinking that I landed into some sorta coma or either I died of alcohol poisoning. Watched modern family all the way till 6am before I decided I should get into the showers and head to work early. Dropped by HV for some provence bread, it's amazing how I see people waking up early. I guess I've just missed on all the good things that can be done when the sun is up and when everyone is awake. I guess I'll be staying away from the clubs tonight or at least for sometime till I set my mind straight. Prolly gonna tell mom that I'm gonna head into JB with G to stay at P's place for a couple of days. Everyone is spending their christmas elsewhere, not on this little red dot. P's spending hers in Paris and I can't remember but everyone is having some sorta of getaway. I'm so depressed. Goodbye gonna head town later for lunch with Fel. We shall see. 
    Since I had more than 3 hours to prepare before heading out, I decided to tong my hair which I know would not last till tonight. But well, it kills my free time anyway. I'm starting to feel sleepy again. I wanna do coffee or wine instead tonight of hitting the clubs 

    No comments: