Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 10, 2011

    Think back on these times

    School has been... school. What interesting thing can happen in school? My routine after school is like home>sleep>wake up for dinner>shows in bed>continue sleeping>snooze my alarm at least for an hour the next day at 0630>reluctantly drag myself out of bed>be just in time for school to get my attendance at 0900. Then the cycle repeats. 
    Anw had this pretty good jap buffet with shabu shabu at 313 earlier of last week. Followed by late dinner on wed at mr beans cafe, then some drinks at prinsep before it was an early night. Fri night wasn't any different, dinner at Tanglin club after visiting the granny at the hosp, Novus for some martinis and beer. Soon we came to Sat, was in town really early to run some errands, chilled at the north at then to zouk it was. Only halfway into the night and the usual nonsense begin which led me to neverland then nana. Yeah, what's new? 
    It's only mon now. Please fastforward me to fri please. Thank god for lovely classmates, I'm able to skip both lectures on sat and still have 100% attendance rate. 

    Butter about a thousand years ago, just that I didn't got to them. 
     I haven't met her since forever. School is taking it's toll on me, I'm sleeping really almost every minute of my free time 

     We must meet for din at two chefs, craving for the food there really badly



    I've made my mistake

    No comments: