Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 20, 2011

    School day

    My life during the weekdays are really mundane, I never fail to fall asleep after reaching home, with my mac on fullscreen showing ANTM. But today I forced myself to stay awake so that I can run some errands and do my assignments, I can feel my eyelids getting heavy. Just finished my cup of caramel milktea and the thought of another large cup in the refrigerator for tomorrow makes me happy. There's another 3 cups for the classmates too. Gonna look like a retard lugging Koi to school at 9am in the morn. 
    Anw just a short recap on last week. Off to butter on wed before we hit sweechoon dimsum for supper. The amount of food we had on the table was enough to feed a sty of pigs, really. Maybe some of us weren't really in our sober state of mind so the orders got really out of hand, and we had to stuff ourselves till we couldn't breathe and there were still a lot of food left. Fri was work at MBS, bq, titanium and finally nana. Sat, soul, dropped by avalon and as I was really craving for chicken wings, we ended up at nana again. That marks the end of my weekend because I spent my sun at home with a really bad hangover.

    Photobooth is what happens when I have some spare time before school 
     If there's no work this weekend, I might head over to jb for a weekend stay with the fam. I'm gonna get my hair done, nails done and I'm gonna get a massage. School and everything is draining me out. Just as I'm typing now, I've my other laptop on, trying to get my OTQM assignment completed by today. Then there's another 3 more to conquer, pity me, will you? 

    Met up with the couple, Isaac and Ale before they went for the bagpacking trip and enlistment
     You see her, you see him 




     Sorry but this is really quite funny hahahahahhaha. Anyway we were at holland v for some beer to chill our night away 




     Beer you also wanna "tar"? 
    Meet you guys soon again! 

    No comments: