Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 19, 2011

    Pursuit of Happiness

    Have been spending my weekdays sleeping after school because I just can't get accustomed to waking up early yet. Weekends were basically meeting up with friends for dinner, coffee, drinks, whatsoever and of course a lot of partying done. I'll update again tomorrow because I'm really too tired now. Today was Kap for breakfast, lectures for half an hour, mac drive-thru again, for the others, lectures, home then work. It's really very tiring. 

    Finally met this couple just now for a bit to chill and have light dinner. 
    I guess life hasn't been very nice to me lately. It has always been like that isn't it? Makes me feel sick, so sick. Goodnight, I really need to sleep. Pray hard that there's no nightmares. 

    No comments: