Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 10, 2008

    Alright many stuffs happened and I've forgotten most of it, so I shall try to make a summary of most of the stuffs that have happened or i've done. I know I caught Dark Knight and X-files, but I've forgotten the date and stuffs, Dark Knight was good though. Finally backed in school for my first pe with pe attire, thumbs up. But what's the point, I was still under the shade somewhere chatting with my beloved friends lol. Numerous class tests bombing down on me and my results were a disaster, I know it's so disheartening to look at my scripts people. Common tests on the way, I'll have some hardcore studying sessions. That's all, till I can think of more

    11th Jul, Fri

    Home, met Selina at Clementi, back to Boonlay to meet up with Clayman & co. Cabbed down to Downtown east for his birthday chalet. Slack, played and talked there. I don't have much pictures, so that's prolly all as well. Home aftermath

    I love my bitch's posture







    No comments: