Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 08, 2007

    woke up early today (: and my flu is terrible !
    went to test my temperture and realise that im having a fever ):
    argh .

    nvrmind it is only a slight one , so i just ate medicine and went to school (:
    i look gay with the badminton racket in my hand while walking into school !

    i was like frantically dashing to where my class was -.-
    hahah

    went up to hall and watch the parade by the uniform group .
    den was the concert ? lol !

    after the concert went to find juliana , den went to jurongpoint .
    jaslyn and melissa wanted to go to kfc ,
    so we went to kfc .
    goodness , we were serve by this old lady , or you could say AUNTIE .
    i bet she was the one our class guys say was very kaobei .
    before we even made all our orders , she walked away -.-
    everything say must wait den don't order for us !

    okay den after eating went to jurong stadium ? to play badminton (:
    we wanted to play free court again : DDD although the lights are not on ):
    but the person came up and ask you all haven't book right ?
    den we were like oh yea ! hahah den went down to book ):

    everybody reach after awhile (:
    okay damn it !
    felt that my fever is coming back ):
    cabbed home , wasted my nine dollars !

    No comments: