Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 29, 2007

    argh im still lazy to post up the photo ):
    nvrmind i will do it somedays : DDD

    skip all the school things as they are such a bore .

    after school went to meet beryl to get my why why love vcds !
    im finally able to watch it (:
    bought it from her sister hahah .
    so anyone who wants the disc can buy from me now : DDD
    i can burn for you hahah .
    lol ! that show is seriously nice .
    and like finally i have all the episodes of it (:

    watch two episodes of it ,
    but sadly when i watch it using my dvd player ,
    it will just stop without playing the ending song ):
    guess there is some problem with my dvd player !
    because nothing happens when i watch it on my computer .
    argh !

    im so looking forward to holidays (:
    i want money ! why do my money run out so fast ?
    i must SAVESAVE AND SAVE !
    okay i will go and watch my why why love again !

    No comments: