Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 19, 2007

    okay wanted to go and cut my fringe yesterday ,
    but i still failed to go ):

    actually planned everything already !
    but my mother suddenly said she want to go vivo (:
    so i was thinking going vivo is better ,
    i can buy things without using my money : DDD lol !

    so ask beryl to come along cos at first wanted to buy bag .
    reach there went to have our lunch ,
    den proceed to shop around (:
    bought a tee shirt from zara

    bought everything and finally went to tenchi : DDD
    went to buy my psp there .
    i still ended up paying some of it ):
    nvrmind most of it was paid by my mother !

    went for dinner and home after that .

    i simply have to quarrel with my father everyday !
    he thinks that i like to talk to him .
    i think i should just walk pass him as though he is invisible
    den those quarrels can be avoided (:
    im like so sick of talking to him and hearing his voice !

    No comments: