Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 26, 2007

    went to school as usual wake up it was raining so damn heavily !
    prepare everything and chiong for the bus ! lol : DDD
    den ask siew hoon whether she taking bus ? & craps she is not .
    she got father fetch la good la ! den take bus reach school de bus stop there
    got one councillor standing there giving umbrellas . i didn't want to take it !
    cos i have my own . den he was like just take la . den i just take lor .
    but i have my own one ! den nvm reach class late ma .
    den as usual the class was like orh hor late ! den i just didn't care walk to my place .
    den pei yu didn't come today so siew hoon ask me to change place
    so i change place !
    sit there see siew hoon do maths : DDD
    den end up realise that i also haven't do den take out and do .
    do halfway teacher come and stop me ask me concentrate . den i was whatever
    cos he was giving out the maths testpaper && i passed : DDD .
    okay den was literature and there were the testpaper given back too !
    && i got only like 4.5/15 lowest man ! unfair im going to fail my literature
    if this teacher continues to teach .
    den nvm recess den chinese which was taken away by health check ! lol
    den we skipped chinese lesson great man ! my eyesight can say okay la
    and backbone omg ! must do sit & reach more that is what they said : DDD
    den after that was art do the project den english
    simply dumb went to the pulse studio again den just talk there : DDD
    school has ended ! den went to jp with shanice , jaslyn & kai qin
    went to long john eat . den sit there talk awhile .
    den was asked to buy dough sticks for my sister omg la !
    it was so awful carrying that oily plastic bag around xD
    && i was like hiding it here & there
    lol okay den reach finally completed my math homework !
    lamepokes !

    No comments: