Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 21, 2007

    okay today in school was okay ! lol : DDD
    concentrated during history . must keep it this way : DDD
    hahah den was test okay as i have already studied not too bad still can say easy .
    lol . lamepokes ! den after school went home . den went to cut my hair
    okay it was quite short . and frankly not used to it .
    i feel i look wierd
    aww man . my hair is still curling . but not as bad
    hmm leave my hair for this way until june holidays
    which is coming soon : DDD
    hahah holidays ! lol okay la still got three months like that
    but nvm let my hair grow . den i think i want rebond lol
    longer le den make it straight . i hate my hair .
    hahah : DDD . okay for today history siew hoon wrote maria herthough
    && anti- national service on her hand : DDD
    she say if one of this come out during the test i buy her a ice cream : DDD
    holy and it came out lol . lamepokes . so i owe her an ice cream xDDD
    hahah no idea what ice cream she wants . lamepokes
    off to fiddle around with my hair
    must grow long faster lol : DDD
    so not used to it omg !


    ya den something about yesterday . was like asking my father for money .
    which is my pocket money . it is a must la my money la !
    okay for god's sake why can't he just settle it once a week
    still must everyday go ask from him .
    lamepokes la . very fun is it !
    den i was like okay went to ask him for money
    i must like beg him everyday for money . im not a beggar mind you ?
    if you don't feel like giving me just say it to my face !
    den i was so angry i walked into the room without talking anymore .
    it is just about those bloody money right .

    so ended up my mother gave me .
    so i just went to sleep feeling pissed !

    aww my hair !

    No comments: