Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 06, 2007

    omg my blogskins has some serious problem .
    hahah but lazy go do new one . let me wait for jaslyn to make for me .
    hahah so jaslyn must faster help me make .
    but she need to make for alot people hahah . so must wait very long already .
    today first lesson was mathes
    mathes homework . oh gosh didn't know need to do so much .
    thought of going to school den do . but who knows i reached school so late .
    didn't have time to do it . nvm when he was going through and walking around to check .
    use my book to cover the paper .
    and i could easily get away (:
    he doesn't realise that hahah
    better for it to be that way . hahah
    den literature was simply dumb . got back our testpaper
    13 / 20 very good to me already
    hahah my literature is always better den my english
    freak man . i rather my english better .
    but it is fate so nvm .
    den art teacher nv come . the relieve teacher was a holy freak la .
    she is just plain dumb whatever you say she believes .
    stupid lame shit can .
    after that went to the pusle studio which was equally stupid
    need to create school for our school .
    for heaven's sake it is just wasting time . but nvm better at least that is free time .
    bad thing is english was usually sleeping time .
    den germaine came up with a school song .
    great man our school song will be different from other group .
    cos it is negative . everything is bad . hahah
    (: rotting away

    No comments: