Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 22, 2007

    went bugis with siewhoon and juliana today , then proceeded to haji lane .
    we didn't stayed for too long . back to parco bugis again for dinner :D
    ate pasta mania , their servings were quite alot .

    okay walk around after that and went home
    and now im like racking my brains to think ,
    whether to choose just a combine science class with core geog , or a pure chem and pure phy class . i seriously think i cannot cope with two pure sciences .
    cos my science is so bad , like a pile of shit ! okay that is random .
    oh just tell me what should i choose ! aww jut hope i could get into the pure bio and combine science class :D that will be my dream class

    although many people says that bio is useless but that is my interest :D
    bio is cool (: although it needs quite alot of memorising but i think it is alright ?
    oh shit im in such a dilema , what should i choose ? people told me to plan for the future !

    will post up the pictures maybe tmr ?

    No comments: