Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 04, 2007

    had english paper 1 and maths paper 1 eoy today .
    my compo was so dramatic , nvrmind hope can pass it .
    maths paper was okay to me , but im not sure whether my answers are correct .

    after school went mac with melissa , jaslyn and siewhoon .
    ate and sat there to talk , at first wanted to study , but in the end didn't really
    jaslyn is sick , she just loves to take candid shots of people -.-

    went home after awhile , boring alright ?
    caught a nap , and siewhoon called my house .
    woke up to answer it and didn't really know what is was saying .
    just heard noises of jaslyn in the background

    yea tmr is english paper 2 eoy , finally a subject that doesn't really requires revision :D
    thus , i won't be waking up at 4 to do my revision !

    No comments: