Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 22, 2007

    okay yesterday went to my auntie's house at which was at woodlands !
    i was like so bored there ))):
    at first i was supposed to have tuition there
    but in the end we were so late for it
    so i the tuition is cancelled (((:
    woah what a happy thing for me
    so just stayed there && listen to songs
    tried to complete my maths ws
    but i failed
    got so frustrated with it ):
    okay nvr mind den after that my father came to fetch us home
    && he said we were to go to his office for awhile
    okay stayed there till about one
    den went home
    okay den today went out with my mother to imm !
    was suppose to buy my school shoes
    but i still didn't buy it ))):
    nvr mind i will go to other outlets to get it : DDD
    den came home
    my auntie has been staying overnight at our house since yesterday
    so she brought her dog here too
    && i was watching the two of them fight !
    okay so there is nothing much today
    yea && tmr in the afternoon
    will be going out with selina , shanice && maybe jaslyn
    in the evening will be meeting the rest to marina bay !
    LOL !
    okay yea that is all
    im going to sleep now
    if not i will not be able to wake up tmr to meet selina && all : DDD

    No comments: