Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 19, 2007

    OH ! i want to declare that I HATE TUITION !
    aww for goodnesss
    yesterday it has already messed up my schedule !
    i actually wanted to go out yesterday !
    okay i woke up late den after that minutes after i woke up
    im going to have my tuition !
    && i have no idea at all !
    i was like wth !
    && whats more
    there is also tuition tmr
    goodness this is holiday !
    homeworks && tuition are piling up !
    i hate this like hell !
    i don't care if anyone is going to see this ))):
    okay forget about that !
    yesterday after tuition cos it was kinda late already
    so did not go to bugis to meet up with the rest !
    cos they are going home soon ))):
    den went to sunset way !
    to buy the dog house
    den after that siewhoon came to my house !
    cos we wanted to order cake from the internet
    && they said it was too late
    so i asked siewhoon to help us buy cake for my father's birthday
    so after eating her three rice dumplings
    she went to a shop called emi cakes to buy the cake
    it was a chocolate cake which was worth fourty four bucks (((:
    after buying the cakes she walked to my house
    && accidentally kick the cake : DDD
    LOL !
    okay && she ask me to credits her for the cake
    so seahsiewhoon here is your credits ! : DDD
    just stayed in the room
    until about nine plus !
    den after that cos my family was going out
    so i went over to her house for awhile !
    yea den went home
    && when it was twelve we cut the cake to celebrate my father's birthday
    LOL !
    den today in the afternoon just stayed at home
    den at night we went out to eat
    to celebrate his birthday !
    && that is about all for today !
    there is like a pile homework waiting ))):
    school is reopening soon ))):
    which is so sad
    okay that is all for today

    No comments: