Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 16, 2012

    Recent buys and party pics.

    I've a new goal for the year and I've to work hard towards it to make it work. Hoping Jan would end well for me. All I've done this month was to shop whenever I'm unhappy. But it gives me a momentarily surge of happiness. So why not? The entire house have been going thru some minor revamp like repainting of the walls, changing of lightings. I so wanted to get a open closet but mom says she will hit the roof because I don't really pack my room. But I promise I would if they change a whole set of closet for me. I guess that would have to wait till after cny. Alright, gonna try to start on my finance and econs assignments. Have to juggle my time between my personal life, school and work. This shall be a start. 

    This pair is one of my fav

    So gonna be decked in this for cny. The heel's height is amazing, I love their shoes 

    Ribbon platforms which are so adorable yet classy, how can anyone not love them?

    One of my fav buys. Bal giant city in bleu lavande. I really wanted to Celine thou, ohwell, we shall see. 

    This pictures were from butter like a month ago 



    Estrina

     This is what I'm always up to at home nowadays. 

    No comments: