Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 13, 2007

    yes today is a school day ): obviously it is one !
    first lesson was english ,
    had to present the games that we created (:

    den was art , had some kinda animation course .
    yes , we will be doing animation for art ,
    looks kinda tough to me . hahah
    and the room is freezing ! the air-con was like turning me into a block of ice

    recess came ,
    next was science ):
    i kinda hate science now .
    that is not a good thing ):
    nvrmind

    den the last lesson was maths
    there was this teacher from china , she came into our class
    yes , and our maths slides has chinese words !
    oh gosh , looks kinda messy to me (:
    den had some so-called games by mr lee !
    yes , to me it is kinda stupid !

    after school actually wanted to go mac with jaslyn , juliana and selina .
    but in the end didn't .

    No comments: