Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 24, 2007

    oh so dumb !

    just some retarded random shot (:



    me && shanice


    peiyu pulling siewhoon's face



    siewhoon looking like a psycho && not sure what is peiyu doing








    selina ! but she hide in time
    stupid jaslyn ! snatch my seat !




    at jurongpoint!



























    okay as usual my computer is not yet back !
    argh ):
    so didn't went to school on wednesday && today !
    wednesday woke up was so tired so didn't go
    den today didn't feel like going so didn't go !
    LOL !
    i know it is dumb :DDD
    yea so lets talk about tuesday
    didnt really do anything in school !
    LOL HAHAH :DDD
    den after school had photo-taking at four plus !
    so went to mac first
    den went to the toilet with shanice den took a few
    i will only be posting one of it up !
    okay den after that went back to school !
    den at school wait && wait
    finally it was our turn !
    argh i was still infront ):
    so dumb la !
    nvr mind ):
    den took class photo
    den split into small groups && took group photo !
    i bet we look retarded can !
    lol hahah okay after that went home !
    den the others wanted to take photos
    && they wanted to lick the traffic
    den everybody was looking as the light is red !
    eww so ps la !
    so me && don't know who waited till the light turn green before taking !
    oh my god !
    yea den nothing for tuesday !
    wednesday simply at home sleeping !
    den today woke up at eleven !
    den went to my cousin house to use the computer
    && yay that is why im posting !
    oh so retarded ! :DDD
    yea so later should be going out !
    to buy my school shoes !
    my current one is like so horrible la !
    didn't know how it became like that either ?
    simply like a pao la ! the skin were peeling !
    eww nvr mind ! :DDD
    yea so photos ! (:
    && i will post my results when i get my report book!
    remebering it is such a chore !
    okay lol but i remeber i got one A1
    home econs !
    yea so dumb

    No comments: