Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 05, 2007

    before && after : DDD
    done by nigel (: lol
    done by bryan

    another one done by bryan : DDD
    today first lesson was chinese again .
    just in class talk . cos chinese is a dumb ass lesson that don't requires listening !
    after that was pe . hmm we were asked to play handball .
    not interested in it . that game was kinda boring !
    after that went for recess den came back was english !
    oh my god was equally another dumb ass lesson .
    && that miss leong
    went around to check newspaper article !
    && holy shit i already pasted it still ask me why never do
    too much man ! i paste still ask me why never do !
    den was art . went to the computer lab again .
    shanice was molested by jaslyn oh my god la !
    like what selina said they are getting horny today ! : DDD
    in the computer lab me && shanice went to my blog && many others .
    lol shanice tagged at jaslyn && selina blog lol : DDD
    den on the way back juliana go anyhow smack man !
    i was like oh my god what you doing lol : DDD
    so dumb ass can ! den was maths
    as usual resume our graph lesson .
    den mr lee saw the abstract artwork of bryan && nigel
    he placed that piece of artwork by bryan on the board .
    && he was like woah so bryan like men with long slender legs
    lol && he was like laughing la .
    but seriously bryan one was realistic lol . lol
    den everybody took pictures of it lol : DDD

    No comments: